Friday, August 18, 2006

Saw this on the bus yesterday... ....

Saw this on the bus yesterday... ....

I was on the bus and I saw a couple of loving couple in the bus. Both standing close to each other and whispering, laughing with each other. Suddenly, the guy jz back off and two of them are standing apart, and both of them did not say another word to each other. When the bus reaches the interchange the guy jz took off and walk off, with the gal walking slowly behind him, and after a while decided not to follow him any more when the guy is out of her sight.

From my view, I think the gal must have said something hurtful to the guy if not the guy will not be so angry. Poor guy. But then no matter how angry you are, how can you jz leave the gal alone there? Sigh... ....

Hope both of them will get over this misunderstanding and be together again.

1 comment:

Sorrow said...

To hell with the guy....

The girl chio or not?
Ask her come find me, I show her how a real man treat a woman.

Guys nowadays... don't know what's good for them. You lose the girl, you regret your whole life.

It is fate that you met and dated.
Don't let trival matters ruin this fate.