Sunday, August 06, 2006

Frens.... .... What frens?

Frens.... .... What frens?

Seems like there are frens that you really treat them your good frens, be there whenever they need some frens support, they jio u out u will join them irregardless if the things that we r doing is wat I dun like and etc... ...

However, to them, you are jz one of the ur normal frens and they will only come to you when they remember your exsistence or when they are bored and got no one to accompany them. This is kind of sad that it is happening to me now.

I really dunno what I have done right or wrong but then when it happens, I feels of like I am all lonely when no one even bothers about me until they realised that they are lonely and remembers that Polarbear will be always there for them.

So does Polarbear had to be the one to always be the one to call them 1st and see if they are free to come out with me? Sigh... .... If I dun call my frens, my frens dun even bother to call me to see if I m dead or alive. So what does that mean anyway?

So back to the question that am I a lousy fren? So difficult? Hmm... I dunno....

What a way to start a brand new week.... .... Sad... ....

1 comment:

Jun Jun said...

Dun worry, there are definitely frens who cared, but they chose to expressed it in a different kind of way :) View life through a glass half full of water mate, no half empty k.