Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sad news... ...

Sad news... ...

Today I recevied a sms from my fren abt the sad news. I am sorry to hear that but also happy that you informed us abt it. Hope that you can take care and take it easy ok. I know that it will be hard on you loh, but then it is part and parcel of life.

Dun worry from today you can see that we will always be there for each other whatever happens, it jz feels good to see that our friendship is and will always be so strong. Hope it is forever until we grow old and croak!

This brings me back to jz cherish every moment with your dearest ppl ard you, dun regret until it is too late. I got to realise this after my grandmother passed away. When she was ard, I never took the effort to know her well enough. Whenever we visited her, she will make sure she got all my fav food ready. Come to think of it, I kinda of missed her even until now.... ....

Well jz something for you all to take note of.

I m going to do something very bad 2molo (actually 2day).... ....Sigh.... Wish me luck! Haa....

No comments: