Monday, August 14, 2006

Another weekend that flew past.... ....

Another weekend that flew past.... ....

Weekend went past again and this time round no need to work alr. Haa...Haa.... To say the truth I am very tired working and studying non stop for the week. Dun think I will do that again. Haa.....

So fri went to see the fireworks, the 3rd one in the series. Well it was ok with only one of the fireworks I like, the rest are the normal ones, but still the whole things was amazing esp when we r all standing rite below it. The feeling is jz great.

The other reason y the feeling was great as this weekend got ppl actually spend time with me. Hmm... to say that I was pretty moody and stressed up for the past few weeks and was not able to get ppl to tok to and this sort of make me more "unstable". When something crops inside me, I need to get it out ASAP! If not, I will get more depressed! Although we did not get to tok much in the end but I managed to have a fun mite and dun think abt my problems for the nite. That feeling was jz great! Thks!

Sat was an interesting day! Thks Charissa for spending time, meeting me and listening to me. Sorry that I brought you some problems but still glad that I have your support. Thks. After that, a great afternoon was spent with the Hwa Chong youths. Betty, Sin Yee, Ziyang and Wenxi: Thks for the card and present. I really did not do much and did not deserve the present anyway. Haa....Haa.... But it is the thought that counts. Thks again. We had lunch at Sakea Sushi and then slacked out at TCC. The time was well spent talking to you all and getting to know you all better. Hope that we can have more sessions like that and pls treat me as a big brother or fren. I will always be there for you all if you all need any advise from me, or jz need some laughter form me as well. Well sort of missed out the last fireworks show but the time was spend playing with OSCAR and watching TV. Hmm.... have watch a full TV program for ages.

Sunday was a slacking day. Hmm.... to you that I sms u to jio to go swimming and u did not reply, dun say I slack and dun wanna to excerise ok! U did not reply me anyway... Haa...Haa... Wanna to spend the time reading up and doing my assignment and in the end all I did was sleep, eat, watch TV and playing with OSCAR. Hmm.... very slack hor! Nice time spending time TCSS with you over dinner. Seriously, I hope that our frenship will not suffer over this incident. Dun worry I dun blame you for withdrawing, I understand where u coming from. But still sometimes I still think that you should spare a bit of thought for the people ard you, should not be so "self centred" la ok? Hee... ... Anyway dun think so much and do well in your new job. Sometimes think too much also very troublesome one.

Hmm... I have taken a lot of pics of OSCAR over the weekend. I will try to post them ASAP. Boy, had he grown a lot! Hmmm.... seems like we need to put him on diet soon. Haa...Haa....

Today is the start of the week and hope that everything will go well this week!

To ALL, Have a great week! Till the next posting... ... Take Care.

No comments: