Sunday, August 24, 2008

Singapore Bay Run and a Brand New Phone!

Did the Singapore Bay Run today for 10km....... without any training at all! So can say the whole run (more like walk) is a very slow process. Hee.... Luckily it was an army event so also got a lot of "forced" army personnel running (more like walking) as well. In the end, I think I did not stick out like a sore thumb though. Haha... The timing should be terrible as well. All in all, I am just happy that I have finished the run. Wondering how am I going to survive for the Standard Chartered 21km in Dec. OMG! Do not even want to think about it.

So after the run, to reward myself, I decided to get a new phone. Hee... Like real! So walked into M1 shop and decided that I shall give Samsung Omnia a try! Well this is the closest that I could get to a "iPhone" look-a-like since I am not a Singtel subscriber. Actually was caught in between Nokia N71 or the Samsung Omnia cos both looks good. Got the phone at quite a good price and hope that I will like using the phone. Looking forward to start using the phone. Hee....

A "tired but relived" Polarbear

No comments: