Friday, August 22, 2008

Disappointed with M1!

The M1 line that I am using now, is the only mobile number that I had been using. So come to think of it I had been suing it since I am 16 years old. Wow that was long. Hee...

So since my contract is coming to an end, I had been thinking if I would like to switch to the Singtel or Starhub or stay with M1. So I called M1 up to tell them my intention to buy a phone from them and at the same time to re contract my line. So in the end guess what they offer me?... Sigh...

After a week of waiting, they offered me $50 off my next bill and 6 months caller id free ($30). After talking over the phone with the operator, she finally decided to throw in another 3 months free autoroaming ($30). Total up to only a miserable of $110 for being their loyal customer for the past 10 over years.

Their latest tag line is "You deserve better!", but I dun really feel it from them.

To say I am just totally disappointed with M1!

A "very disappointed" Polarbear

No comments: