Friday, August 01, 2008

I was away for 2 weeks

I was away for work for the past 2 weeks and this was the first time that I have to spend a weekend over there.

For the past 2 weeks was pretty boring, well almost all work and little play. Since it was raining season here, it had been raining almost every day or night. The weekend here was gloomy as well. Luckily I changed my hotel to a service apartment, and it was just above a very big shopping mall. So looking for things to eat is an easy thing to do. This hotel is so much better than the last one, the location of the service apartment wins hands down. They also upgraded me to a 2 room service apartment, which was too big for one person to stay in. Hee...

My colleagues did bring me to Mall Of Asia, which is the largest shopping mall here and one of the largest in the world as well. Imagine it is like Vivocity but 3 times bigger. We walked and we got lost in there, walking in circles. Hee... Like the rest of the shopping malls, it got the usual shops as well. Watched The Dark Knight in IMAX here with large screen and have to say it was great looking everything so big in the face. Hee...

I am so excited now as I am going to board the plane and going back home in 4 hours time. Woo! I'm going home! Going to do so many things when I get back. I miss home so much.

A "going home" Polarbear

No comments: