Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fireworks! I want to see!

For the past few days had been again working like no day and night, feeling a bit tired now. Thinking should I get a rest before I truly burnt out. Hmm....

There is going to be 2 nights of fireworks display at Marina Bay this weekend. But ... Sigh.... Dun think I am going to catch it as I am not going to squeeze with all the people and all the tickets for the fireworks display are sold out as well. I just wish that watching it will be able to lift my mood up a little bit.

Going to run my 10 km this coming Sunday and OMG! I had not been running at all. Think I am going to had a hard time running the 10km. Hopefully I will be able to complete it within 1 hours and 30 mins. Hee...

So many horror movies and suspense movies that I want to watch now! Hope they will be still showing when I want to watch them.

Just rambling at random cos I dun really have a topic to talk now. Hee...

A "bored" Polarbear

1 comment:

Elizis Alias Grace said...

Saw your visit... Thanks...Hope u staying longer in Singapore.