Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Time for a MAJOR Change.

These few days had been a few "torturing" days for Polarbear. So much so that I had a lasting headache ever!

It started of from one thing to another and before I know it, I was offered a job. Yes a job offer on hand. The job was a challenging yet, to me, it is an interesting, sort of a dream job to me. Of course not to mention the big pay package as well. Hee...

In the end, I decided and tendered my resignation letter yesterday. Well decided to throw it one day earlier so that other people will not think that it is an April Fool's joke.

Anyway, my big boss called me up a few minutes ago, had a short discussion and after listening to me, he encouraged me to take up the job offer as well. It is comforting for him to tell me that I am welcomed back anytime I want to.

So I am serving my notice until end of the month. Should be starting my new job in May.

This will be a Major change in my life yet again and hope that it will be a good change as well! Hee....

Pls note that this is not a April Fool's Joke. Wahahahaha!

A "very excited" Polarbear

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you!!! Happy for you too :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Hugeee pay package!! That's interesting and good wor! Congrats!! Time for a treat!! hahaha!! Saturday night?

Anonymous said...

Got Huge Pay Package then should buy a car for me to drive ard...
hahahaha... I can drive u ard too... hahahaha

The Bimbo said...

Whoa... I sense a treat coming! heh

Congratulations!!!!!!

chartao said...

Treat, treat, treat...!!

on 31 May 2008? first pay day?

PolarBear said...

Wow all wanna treat. Scary leh! Wahahahaha! Mac can?