Thursday, January 24, 2008

So many things to do, so little time!

So many things to do, so little time!

Well before I get officially busy with my work and my FYP, I need to enjoy as much as possible. Hee....

This week, I had been to 4 combat classes alr, one a day! Cannot believe that! Haa... That explains for my aching legs. Hee....

There are also so many movies released and I want to watch all of them. Below is a list of movies that I want to watch!

1. The Savages
2. American Gangster (Going off screen soon!)
3. 3:10 to Yuma
4. The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford
5. The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
6. The Mist
7. 27 Dresses
8. Mr Average
9. Trade (Going off screen soon!)

Maybe a movie a day will settle it or a marathon of 2 movies at one time? Hmm... So who keen to watch with me?

A "will bz watching movies" Polarbear

No comments: