Friday, November 23, 2007

Team building @ GardenAsia and Enchanted

Team building @ GardenAsia and Enchanted

Today is my company team building day, as this is the 2nd round that they are doing it so we have a smaller group. It is fun to get mixed around and get to know other people in the company. It is held in a very ulu location, Garden Asia. it is a nice big place for wedding and other activities, but then again who will have a wedding there. Well in fact there is a ROM going on in the afternoon, so people do go there for these kind of stuff. maybe I can consider as the location as well. Haa...

The team building activities was fun. Took something to warm up to the people in my group. We can to challenge other teams in 4 different activities. The interesting thing is I finally got to do some fishing. It was quite cool as the fishes got hooked up pretty fast, and I managed to hook up some big fishes.

The food was good and there are tons and tons of good to eat. Haa...

The day ended with a water bomb game where almost everyone was wet and my VP saboed with a big pail of water. Haa... Everyone got a prize and our team managed to get 2nd position overall. Hee...

After which, met up with LLT for a run @ FES. Long distance run and I am happy to say that I did not stop during the run. So happy with myself. Haa...

After the run, since we decided not to do any classes. I decided to watch a movie, decided on Enchanted @ AMK Hub. Thought that we can get tickets when we reached, I was so wrong, the shows are packed and we only managed to get tickets for the next show. Haa...


The show started off with normal Disney animation, about a prince and a girl who longed to met her special one. So they met one day and was going to get married the other. Before that the step-mother of the prince and a witch, decided to banish the princess-to-be into a unhappy world, New York, Manhattan. When the prince knew about it, he went to get back his princess. At New York, the princess met an attorney, who later feel in love and lived happily ever after. Not before the witch decided to take things into her own hands and want to poison the princess.

Being a Disney movie, it is sugar coated with love. Lots of songs and dancing, I loved the one at the park. Also the part where the princess would sing and call all the animals to help out int he cleaning. Haa.... The female lead, Amy Adams is lovely as the princess with big eyes. It is a sweet simply love story that tells you to follow your heart and try to look at things from a different view. Hmm.... Maybe I should go and get the soundtrack. Hee.....

Overall, I will give this movie 4.5 stars out of 5.

A "sing along" Polarbear

No comments: