Saturday, November 17, 2007

Back to normal life! Lust Caution!

Back to normal life! Lust Caution!

Back to my normal life mean back to eat, sleep and gym. Haa....

Yes yes! I still remember that I still got a 10km run coming up. Haa...

After slacking at home for one whole day, I spent the whole afternoon in gym going for 3 hours of classes. Hee... By the end of it, my legs are so tired. Haa....

After which, decided to watch the hottest movie in town "Lust Caution" by Lee Ang. Haa... I decided to bring an open mind to watch this show. Hee....


The movie is about a girl doing spy work, trying to kill a traitor. Simple story but the director had managed to squeeze all the small little details out.

I did not watch the censored version earlier, hoping that they will release the full version out which they did. The sex scenes are really important to the movie as the director uses it to show the true feelings between the male and the female lead.

Talking abt the lead, the female lead, Tang Wei, I think she is going to be the next Zhang Ziyi. She put on a brilliant show and this is her first movie only. The male lead of course my fav Tony Leung. He is at his best. Think he will sweep all Best Actor awards again. Hope that he can be nominated at the Oscar as well. Well he bared too much to lose anything also. Haa....

The director, Lee Ang, have to say that this is his best work till now, even better than Brokeback Mountain, which won him his Oscar. Think this one will bring him to greater heights! I really wonder y he did the cuts for the censored version. It is really doing injustice to his own show.

Overall, I give this move 5 stars out of 5.

A "hyper" Polarbear

No comments: