Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Bee Movie

Bee Movie


Thks to GV, got to watch the free showing of Bee Movie.

I had been quite excited to watch the movie however I think the expectation of the movie is there but it fails to deliver. Sigh....

The movie is about this bee who is about to start work in a hive but cannot stand to have the thought of working on the same job for the rest of his life. In the end, he went on outside the hive and had his adventure of his life!

The movie used a view from the bee and it seems quite interesting at first but start to get boring. Hee... I think the scene where the bees got to lift the air plane. That one is so unbelievable.

Overall, I will give this movie 3 stars out of 5. It is from Dreamworks so my expectations are high. I have to say that this is sure a "Bee"-grade movie. Hee...

A "Beezzzzzzzz" Polarbear

No comments: