Friday, November 02, 2007

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice

Dunno y I am so blur yesterday? I got the wrong cinema and in the end we got to rush to the correct cinema and it does not help when the MRT is down at the same time. At what odds! All happen at the same time. Sigh... Got to blame on it on my blurness. Haa... Can actually mixed up The Cathay and Cathay Orchard. Haa....


Missed out a few minutes of the starting of the show. Something that I dun like when I am watching show.

This movie is about a simple love story between a guy and a gal who met during a stint at a petrol station. It is the first love for the guy and the gal was torn in between her ex and her current love. With the help of his "American" grandma, he managed to win the gal's heart but happiness did not last long when her ex turn up.

Overall, I give this movie 3 stars out of 5.

A "blur blur" Polarbear

No comments: