Sunday, May 06, 2007

Time to relax a bit!

Time to relax a bit!

After submitted my full of crap assignments, I decided to give myself some time off. Hee... Picked up my phone and managed to get HW to go out or some chill out time, so happy as he "sacrificed" his studying time to go out with me. Well someone else was sleeping then. Hee....

So off to orchard we went and decided to catch a movie since everyone else is watching Spiderman at the moment, we decided to watch something else, "Summer Palace", showing at 2.30am in the morning. Since we were very early, we hang out or should say pig out at NYDC. Something very strange happened there, the waitress seems desperate to asked us to order the oven baked rice/pasta and even promised to add extra toppings for us. Telling us that sandwich is not worth it etc, which is true. Haa... So in the end I ordered one and she did what she said. Haa.... Well NYDC will and always be one of my fav hangout place cos of MUDPIE and FARMBOY SALAD.


So the movie "Summer Palace" is a true story from a gal's diary and it is about she leaving her small village and her relationship with a guy in uni, in the midst of a volatile backdrop of political unrest.

Well have to say that the hype of the movie is, it is one of the more daring movies out from China and the director was actually banned as the movies was shown without going through China's approval then. Maybe watching the movie at 2.30am in the morning was not a good idea. Due to the slow pace of the movie, I find it quite boring, however the acting was quite good by the actors. Overall I give the movie 3 stars out of 5.

Reached home at 5.30am and to only find myself woke at 8.30am for gym. YAWN! Went to vivocity for pump and combat. Boy I was totally knocked out by it. Me slacked alr. Got to work hard to lose more weight and to get fitter! Sad to say that when I stressed out, I loved to eat! That is the reason y my weight regained a bit recently. Haa...

After that, went to catch Spiderman 3 in digital 4K. Was lucky enough to get last row seats instead of front row seats. It was crazy it opened 6 days ago and seems like every show is still sold out!


The story of Spiderman 3 goes like "Peter Parker basks in the spotlight with his public success as his superhero alter ego, Spider-Man. Mary Jane Watson and Gwen Stacy pursue Parker for his affections, and Parker begins to grow overconfident, neglecting those who care for him. As Spider-Man, he battles Sandman and his former friend Harry Osborn. During this time, an unusual symbiote bonds with Spider-Man, influencing his behavior for the worse. As a result, Spider-Man has to fight the villain within, until he finally tears the symbiote from his body. After parting from Spider-Man, the symbiote finds a new host in Eddie Brock, Jr., who becomes Venom. In addition to Spider-Man facing the symbiote, Sandman has an unclear role in his contact with Peter's Uncle Ben, before Ben's death in the first film."

This Spiderman movie is the BEST out of the 3. I jz loved it! The story line was believable even though they made Spiderman very humane with tons of feelings! The CGI was at the best, with everything in the movie look so real. Watched it in digital 4K, the colours, sound everything seems like multiplied 100 times! Overall I give the movie 4.75 stars out 5. Jz dun like they made Spiderman too human, after all he is a superhero alr. Hee... Hope that there will be more Spiderman movies to come.

Ended the day meeting a fren for something. Boy he upgraded his car to an AUDI dunno what! Seem like he is doing very well, unlike me. Sigh.. Poor me. Haa...

So now weekend over, 2molo going to start on my revision, my exmas will be on 16th and 22nd May. If there is no updates, means that I am and will be busy studying. Haa... Wished me all the luck I need. Hee... So if you wanna to jio me go out and play, it had to be after 22nd 2230hrs ok! Hee......

A "time to start mugging" Polarbear

No comments: