Sunday, May 27, 2007

Things that I wanna to do after exam.

Things that I wanna to do after exam.

Since my exams are over and no use crying over it, I decided to start planning what to do till my exam results are released. Haa.... Actually started planning even before the exams ended. Hee...

1st thing, to start my gym routine again! I have sort of like stopped gym for 3 weeks for my exams (Yes I know it is not a very good reason!), and plus lots and lots of happy food (I eat a lot when I am stressed out), I have put back some of the weight that I have lost! Sigh! So now got to work hard and lost all the weight I have gained and more, in order to meet the target I have set! Plus someone had been laughing me and saying I am a PIG! Sob! Sob!

2nd thing, so many summer blockbuster movies to watch! I have only watched Spiderman 3, still got the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Shrek 3, Transformers, Ocean 13, Harry Potter and many more to watch! So many movies and so little time! Plus all the advance bookings nowaday, it seems impossible to buy movies tickets on that day itself! So usually will wait for a week before I can watch the show after it opened. Well better late than never! I also try to watch all of them in the digital format if available as the sounds and the colors are much more better than the usual film format, at the same price some more!

3rd thing, YES! I am finally going to do some diving in Jun! All thks to JJ! I had not dived since my last dive in Apr last year! Boy I missed the underwater world so much! This year I intend to do at least 2 to 3 more dives and hope that I can do my rescue diver course as well. Haa.....

4th thing, I got a lot of concerts to go to! Haa... Mayday next weekend, Christina Aguilera at end of the month, Jacky Cheung at mid Jul. Haa.... Going crazy alr! So happy! Hope that no one is coming for concerts alr. Me no $$ for concerts alr. Haa....

5th thing, I am going clubbing / MAMBO this coming wed! Haa.... A grp of ppl going and hope that it is going to be lots of fun! Maybe should go to St James for my fav bar, Bellini again! Should also visit Cafe De Mel at Sentosa as well!

Last thing is to catch up with all my frens that I had wanting to meet and unable to meet as I was bz with my exams! May the booking begin ok! Hee..... Wanna to meet me for dinner jz let me know! Oh yes, need to spend more time with my family and my poor dog as well! Need to bring him to either ECP or sentosa soon!

Well it seems a there is a lot of things that I want to do but then there is limited time and money for all! So have to sort of take and give la! Haa.....

A "bz planning for post exams activities" Polarbear

No comments: