Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday OSCAR!

Happy 1st Birthday OSCAR!

Today marks the 1st birthday of my dear dog, OSCAR!

He had been with us for the past 10 months and he hand brought a lot of fun and happiness to my family! He is now an official family member now and I wonder life without him now. Hmm.... That will be very sad! Till now he had learnt how to do a lot of things / tricks and had made a lot of frens as well! Always forcing my neighbours to stop and give him a pat before they can procced past my flat. Haa... So naughty!

Had not been bringing him out although he will go for his walk 2 times a day. I will bring him to the beach soon, as a birthday outing! Haa... So whoever is interested to join me jz let me know ok!

Presents also can send to him ok! He will be happy to receive them as well! Haa....

Presenting OSCAR!


A "OSCAR Loving" Polarbear

No comments: