Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day and I want to wish my mother as well!

I hardly talk about my family member here. So I am going to talk about my dearest Mum. Hee....

I am in a close relationship with my mum since young. To me she is a strict and tough mother when I was young, yah used to get caning from her a lot and almost every month, she will asked me to pack my bags and go out of the house. Hmm... This does not mean that I am very naughty then, jz naughty only. Hee.... Well all for my own good as she scared that I might turn into a bad boy then. Hee....

When I was sick, she and dad will take turns to take care of me as well. Hee... I was very spoiled then as I would stay in bed and shout out to them if I need anything like a drink. Hee...

My mum is a excellent cook. To me, no one else cooks better than her. I am pampered with her food and she will always, well most of the times, my fav dishes. Hee... When it comes to cooking and baking, I am proud of her. So far, my frens who had tasted her cooking, had only good comments. Haa....

My mum had been very supportive of me as well in whatever I decided to do, even though sometimes she dun like. Take the diving issue, 10 years ago, she dun allow me to go and take up diving. In the end, I decided to jz go for it and inform her later. Till now, she got no problems with me diving, less a certain month. Hee....

We do have differences in views at times and some disagreement here and there, even then we will have a short cooling down period before everything gets back to normal. Both of us have very short fuses at times though.

Well, there is a scare for my mum's health a few years ago and got the whole family worried. Luckily, it turn out to be nothing. After which she turned into this health freak, cooking for healthy food and more juices to drink. Hee....

Well my mum turns clever this year, instead of a family meal, she decided she wanna a present instead and still looking for one. Hope that she will not look for a too expensive gift.

Happy Mother's Day, Mum! I love you!

A "Mummy Boy" Polarbear

No comments: