Monday, May 28, 2007

Mars Vs Venus

Mars Vs Venus

Recently, I always will try my best to reach home before 9pm to watch a local made drama series, "Mars Vs Venus". To me, this is one of the rare times that I would watch a local made series. Y? Cos it is a show with great acting and a good story plot! Yesterday was the last episode for the series and I was sad to see it go like that! Haa...

So what was the show about to make me go home and catch the show?

The story surrounds 3 couples, a married couple with kids, a jz married couple and a couple with affair problems and how their lives goes about. I think the storyline comes from the Man are from Mars and Women are from Venus. It shows how couples should relate to each other when solving problems or should say what is the right way to solve a problem when the need arises.

I can laugh with the show and at the same time, thinking that how would I react when the same problem happen to me in the real life? Would I react in the correct way and not to make my the other half unhappy? Can say that I learnt a lot from the show and hope that I can put it to practise. Haa...*Wink* You get the hint? Haa.... You also the same ok! Haa....

Watching the show also bring back some of my younger times memories. When I was young, my parents used to quarrel a lot and always bring divorce up. Then my mum will ask me who I wanna to follow. Well I would always cry and say I dun wanna to follow anyone of them or I only follow two of them together. Haa... To think of it, when a couple divorced, the children are the ones being hurt the most! Luckily my parents only say say and never action. I cannot imagine me with either my dad or my mum. Hmm.... Scary!

Now in my current phase of life, I am more like the second couple. Haa... Blissful but no in a hurry to get married yet. Haa... Then we are not as mushy as them also. Haa... Hope that we dun drag that long until like the old woman got to proposed to the old man ok! That is so funny! Haa... What happen to this second couple is lack of trust. Well how can she react when she was betrayed by her husband and her best friend? Hmm... Trust is a very important thing in relationship. Something that both needs to build on it. I am glad to see that we trust each other a lot and able to give each other lots of free time as well. Well we still got lots of improvement to be made though. Haa....

So now the show is over, nothing much for me to look forward to on weekdays 9pm now. Unless the new show is as good. Haa....

A "Blissful Mars Citizen" Polarbear

No comments: