Sunday, April 29, 2007

Polarbear the "father" of all "trees"?

Polarbear the "father" of all "trees"?

This weekend although rushing for my assignment, I still managed to find time to meet up with some of my frens for dinner. Hee...

So on Fri, met up with Danny for dinner and went to Hog's Breath Cafe. I had been wanting to go there to taste their steaks since they announced that they had the best steaks! Well have to say that they are right, not the best though but one of the best, I am not disappointed and the portion is really BIG! Hee... Plus free flow of drink, not going to say what I drink here though, someone is going to kill me if known. Hee...

Today, met up with another grp of frens: HC, SP and Cannie. This time round, went to Ling Zhi Vegetarian restaurant for Mushroom Steamboat buffet. Hmm... I asked myself got so many mushroom to eat meh? In the end, I was shocked to see so many different types of mushroom! Haa.. At least 10 over types! It was good, esp I had eaten too much meat the other day. Hee...

During both meals, this topic came out that. It seems that I am like the master of friendster, where I am always the one arranging all the meet up with all friends. So does that mean that if I dun do that no one else will do that? Then if I dun do that, all the frens will went on their separate ways? Hmm... I dunno leh and I hope not leh. Hee... It seems like in a common grp of frens, if I dun call this fren out, no one will call him or her out again. Hmm... I got such great power meh? Haa... But then if they meet up without me, I also dunno leh. Haa...

Maybe I am the one very bored and have to keep calling my frens to meet me and accompany me also. Haa...

So next time, dun wait for me to jio u ok, you can always feel free to jio me out one. Hee...

Back to my assignments!

A "Super friendster?" Polarbear

No comments: