Sunday, April 08, 2007

Jolin's Concert Finally!

Jolin's Concert Finally!


Polarbear waited and waited. Finally the day for Jolin's concert arrives and I am all ready and excited to go! Haa... Someone else (Gabe) is more excited than I am. Called me early in the morning! Haa...

So we arrived quite early but then there are thousands and thousands of ppl there awaiting to enjoy the concert! Hmm... went to check out any items that I might wanna to buy, initially wanna to buy the poster that came with an autograph but then the queue was super long and I could not even squeeze in to the table and take a look. Sad...

Bought the most expensive tickets and ended with pretty good seats! I am happy that I managed to get such seats! 13 rows from the front, freaking near the stage. At least to me lah, there are 13 rows of ppl that are nearer than us lo. Haa... So saw a few familiar faces like radio DJs etc. Expect Sun Yan Zi to appear but too bad, she did not. In fact, right in front of me was a girl that attended the concert on her own, ALONE! OMG! I dun think I will do that though. Brave gal!

I attended her last concert in Singapore 2 years ago and was disappointed by her concert then. Maybe my expectation for the concert was too high. This time round, she really did a great job for the concert and proves that she is the Dancing Diva. Haa...

As usual, started the show with some Yoga, with some really difficult positions, then moved on to fast dance songs. Her Best! Haa... Then move on to some of her slow love songs and out of the blue, her special guest, Energy, appeared. Hmm... way too early lo. Haa...

Change of clothes and showed more of her moves and then moved on to be hang in the air and sing while sitting in a couch. Turned the whole indoor stadium into a big KTV session. She requested to do human waves, well have to say that the crowd was a bit shy and did not started off very well. Haa...

After which, all ppl are warmed up and almost all stood up for the series of dance songs! The best part of the concert and I truly enjoyed myself then. Haa... Got to see her boogie leh. Well she did forgot some of the words but then who cares! Haa...

Hmm... only turned up for encore of 2 songs and that was end of concert huh? A bit sudden rite? The most funny part is the confetti came on too late!

Overall, the concert is better than the last one. The crowd is also one of the best as well. Truly enjoyed myself and Gabe took almost 300 pics of the concert. Haa...

So one concert down, I still got 2 more to go! One in Jun and one in Jul. Haa...

A "very high" Polarbear

No comments: