Monday, June 02, 2008

Polarbear is down with Stomach Flu

Since yesterday, I had been almost living in the toilet where vomiting and diarrhoea came together as a package. Think that I might be down with stomach flu or food poisoning. Damned the seafood I ate the other night.

Yesterday morning seen one doctor and another one in the night as I had to travel for work today. Seems like the second doctor medicine is more effective as now I spent more time my bedroom resting instead of the toilet.

Had no appetite to eat anything for the past 2 days, I think no oily food or heavy food for me for the next few days as well. Sigh.

Thanks for LLT and family to spend time to take care of me even though I was grouchy or sleepy most of the time.

Had change my flight to tomorrow. Let hope that I can be feeling better for me to travel to tomorrow.

A "very sick" Polarbear

No comments: