Sunday, June 29, 2008

10 Promises to my Dog



This is another super emo movie that was made from the Land of the rising sun. Thought that this show will be shot form the point of view from the dog, however it seems that it is shot from the point of view of her owner instead. I really felt it when I watch this movie as I understand how both the owner's and the dog's feeling are, as I got a dog of my own as well. I cried when the poor dog died. I hope this will not happen to my dog.

Overall, I give this movie 3 stars out of 5, would pretty much prefer the movie to be shot from the point of view from the dog.

So now I am making my own promises to my dog to make everyday count. Hee... I will try to spend sometime with him everyday, play with him, talk to him etc. Of course I will try to bring him out for play once every month, I hope. Hee... I will definitely buy you more treats whenever possible. Hmm... Talking about treats, he had been getting fatter recently. need to put him on diet already.

Having a dog, OSCAR, does change my family life, where our lives now surround around the dog. It has been 2 years since he joined our family and cannot imagine our lives without him. Well, have to say that it has been all fun since he joined our family!

A "totally loved my dog" Polarbear

No comments: