Friday, June 27, 2008

Euro Cup 2008

Since my bosses are German, they are pretty much keeping track on the progress of the German team in the competition. So now with German team in the final, of course the heat is on now.

So they started a little bet in the office and I pretty much see German is on their lucky streak while Spain is a better team. Hee...

Now people that knows me, will know that I seldom watch soccer. Hee...

Then I still keep myself updated via newspapers and Internet. Hee...

Therefore, I decided that Lady Luck is more "powerful" and the score will be 1 - 1 and Germany will win the penalty shoot out.

It is a small bet of $5, just for the fun of it! Crossing my fingers now!

Update on 30 Jun 08:
Just finished watching the finals since 2.45am in the morning, the score is 1 - 0, Spain won. I lost the bet. The bet was won by someone who do not watch a single match though. Hee...


A "seldom watch football" Polarbear

No comments: