Monday, June 09, 2008

Sex and the City

I am a big fan of this series and finally the movie is here! Woo Hoo!


"The film will follow the continuing adventures of the series four main characters-Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda- as they live their lives in Manhattan four years after the series ended. Stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin David and Cynthia Nixon are all on board to reprise their roles, while the film will be written and directed by Michael Patrick King, who executive produced the original television series. Additionally Chris Noth, David Eigenberg, Evan Handler and Jason Lewis will return as the women's love interests. Academy-Award winning actress Jennifer Hudson (Dreamgirls) has also joined the cast of the film and will play Carrie Bradshaw's assistant, a new character to be introduced in the film."

This movie really bring back the memories from the series. The time that I spent endless nights watching the series. The series were really great! Of course, I have high expectation for this movie. Although a very long movie @ 145 mins, I totally enjoyed every min of it. The plot is evenly spread among the four girls and each intertwine together.

The best thing from the movie is about friendship among girls or guys. It is always good to have a group of close friends who you can reply on and I am lucky and happy to say that I have such friends. The emo side of me does feel for Carrie. Poor girl. However, I am happy for the happy ending.

Overall this film is strictly for SATC fans. I give this movie 4.5 stars out of 5 as it brought back good memories.

A "SATC Fan" Polarbear

No comments: