Thursday, June 19, 2008

Avenue Q


Finally today is one of those days that I got to do something in Manila other than work. So what is that? I watched a musical here! Avenue Q! Hee... Yes I know I bought tickets to watch the same show, which will be showing in Singapore in Nov 08!

The play was really good and funny. Good to see a mixture of puppets and people acting. It will take some time to get used to it as well.

The play is about a new guys that shifted into the a new neighbourhood and got used to know new neighbours with a whole of their own problems as well. It covers a range of issues from the normals ones to the unspoken ones. Hee... Wonder if the play will get a rating for it? Haha.... Go to you-tube to find some of the songs and you will understand when you see the songs titles.

So like what I mention before, the play is coming to Singapore at year end. Go and get your tickets from Sistic to enjoy the show!

A "It sucks to be me" Polarbear

No comments: