Sunday, October 07, 2007

Kumar: The Queen / Happy Birthday Dad!

Kumar: The Queen / Happy Birthday Dad!


Finally, The "Queen" of Singapore is here! Of cos I am talking about Kumar! I have never been to Boom Boom Room, by the time I want to go, they closed it alr. So when I heard that he is going to have a show in the "Durian", I jz went to grab the tickets. Despite, I got Cat 3 tickets ($68), the seats I got are freaking good! Haa... So proud of myself!

The show started off promising, with him and his Bend-Hims (Hunk? Erhh...) and Bend-Hers (Ah Gua? Erhh...). For me, the best part of the show was the first portion and the last portion. Loved his jokes! He is really not afraid of anything! His politically incorrect jokes, his gay jokes, and his racist jokes. he even jokes about the guy "upstairs". Haa....

So he is the Queen in the show and decided to be Queen in other countries so he travelled around to be Queen in other countries! Good at times if not draggy most of the time. Still he look good in his dresses and his slender leg, tiny waist, is enough to make every gals jealous. Haa... He looked his best at the UK dress which he looked like Posh Spice. Haa...

Other than Kumar, the rest of the cast looks a bit rough on the edges and seem like they did not rehearse enough. Their dance moves are not uniform and at times sloppy.

Overall, I give the show 4 stars out of 5. Kumar saved the show!

Today is my dad's birthday! Mum decided not to go out and eat and stay at home for a home cooked meal! Great! His present is the recent Shanghai trip that I paid for it. Haa....

A "laughing" Polarbear

No comments: