Sunday, October 14, 2007

Another Birthday Celebration! Happy Birthday SK!

Another Birthday celebration! Happy Birthday SK!

SK's birthday was last friday so we celebrated with him today. Hee...

After thinking decided to buy a pair of Levis' jeans for him and the way to do it simple. bring him to the shop and let him choose and buy. Haa... Ended up I also bought a pair of jeans for myself since we have MAJOR discount!

After which we had a quick dinner at Soup Restaurant before hopping over to party world for 4 hours of singing. Great!

Happy Birthday SK! No fun with you, sort of already know what we intend to get for you. I still think Transformer will be a good present also. Haa....

Although it is a simple celebration (Well after all we dun club or drink!), it is the time we spend together and hope that our frenship will last forever, dun waste the past 10 yrs alr. Haa....

How come all my best buddies' birthday all fall within a period of one month and I am the odd one out? Hmm....

A "finally celebrated all my best buddies' birthday" Polarbear

No comments: