Friday, October 26, 2007

The Game Plan and I saw "The Rock"!

The Game Plan and I saw "The Rock"!


I won tickets to the Gala Premiere of "The Game Plan" and have to say this is one of the best experience. Hee...

First, I got to see Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. How cool was that? Hee....

Next, there is a lot of freebies waiting before the show starts like Nachos, popcorn and drinks awaiting in our seats.

The movie itself was a heartwarming show. it was about a little girl that suddenly appeared in front of Joe, the Quarterback house. Then Joe had to adjust to his life as a dad. From ever thing also dunno until in the end he fights for the child custody. After all it is a Disney show so the ending was a happy ending. I like Joe's motto: "Never Say No!". The little girl was great as well. Prefect for the role with her innocent big eyes look.

Of cos there is a lot of funny scenes as well. Like the part where the dog is dressed with a tutu. Wonder how Oscar will look in one. Haa....

Overall I give this movie 4 stars out of 5.

A "Never Say No" Polarbear

No comments: