Monday, July 24, 2006

What a bz weekend... ...

What a bz weekend... ...

As usual weekend came and pass by before I can blink my eyes... ....

Well before I start, Polarbear is feeling MUCH BETTER now, not feeling so moody now, but I doubt no one notices anyway. Haa.....Haa.... Boy I am so stressed now and can see it from my face! I am having an outbreak of pimples now!

Fri nite started off with a moive and ended late after midnite! Managed to catch the last train to reach home. Cannot take cab any longer, cab are getting more expensive alr.... ....Sigh.... ..... The moive, Pirates of the Carr, is a great moive. Johnny Depp simply is the only one that can be CPT Sparrow, no one else can replace him! Thks for watching the moive with me! U should know who u r! Hmm.... actually I am thinking so who is accompany who leh? It does feels like you are accompanying me like that. Haa...Haa.....

Sat, woke up early in the morning, went Kallang, meet up with students, went home, came out to Lavender again and then visited the Mind Cafe to see if there is any response for the competiton! Boy... ...This is the one thing that I am very stressed abt now, cannot turn back any more!

Saw Barry new born baby, Nigel! Cute little guy there you have Barry and Debby! He will grow up to be the most handsome guy ard. Haa....Haa... Dun worry! Now both of you got to work hard again to give him a little brother or sister ok!

Karhai, nice catching up with you, even though we are not that close due to work or watever stuff, it seems that we got endless topics to tok abt. Ok ok our exercise routine will start soon ok!
I hope... .... Haa.....Haa.....

Then we sang KTV late into the nite with HC! Haa...Haa.... That was fun as well!

Sun was the SMRT challenge day and it was tougher than last year. Got to run here and there, lots of running to do! This year we did not do as well as last year but I hope we r still in top 20, nvr understand how other team finish so fast! Hmm........ Had a great race with you all, Law, JJ and Pearlina. Have to say that we make a great team! All of us are exhausted after the race! Well hope that we can join again next year and get better placing ok!

Oh yah, congrats Jackson to your new born baby, Aaron! Haa...Haa... Think that from his name, he will be first in everything he does! Hope to see Aaron soon!

Well before I can blink my eyes, weekend is over and I have to start work today! Amazing is I reach office on time today and I was not late at all! Haa...Haa..... but still it is a blue monday... ....

Have to go back to work alr...... Till next posting......Take Care!

No comments: