Monday, July 24, 2006

A very nice note from a mentee... ....

A very nice note from a mentee... ....

Saw this blog entry from one of my mentee, Siti. Very touched to know that all our efforts did not go down the drain.

"Specially To My Mentors
Hey everyone out there. How have u been? hope u are fine out there. Here i wanna express ma thoughts to all ma mentors from promisework. I came to realize that we have been knowing each other for about 2 years nw till then i realize that we mentees in sec 4 have to go i mean in the way that we must give way to the newbie sec 2.
Reflect back, at first i really hate to go for mentoring session cause i find it boring bt hey hw rong has that turn out to be. after a mth i feel that mentorship is a place for me to share my thoughts and feeling. just like ben said in his blog, Maybe the kids just needed some attention and some open-mindedness that adults sometimes find hard to provide.
Yea i agree. For me u guys has been a wonderful help to me. Be it moral support, studies and even when we had sorrows. U guys would willingly lend us ur shoulders to cry on...
U guys rocks man.... Hey if i am nt wrong, i did promise to ben if i am nt rong that when i grew up i too wanna be a mentor.. rest assured i will be in years to come..
Well to end this, i would like to say thank you to all my mentors. U guys are the most wonderful godbro and godsis i ever had...
Mervin, Hwee Chyi, Abhijit, Gina, Belinda, Ben, Loon Chian, Erica And not forgetting Kar Hai( Godilocks) For the wonderful help and effort u have given for the past two years. A big apologize if i had ever offended any of u guys so far.... Till Then Thanks Alot....Ma godbro and godsis from mentorship simply rawks..."

Well I have to say that I expect least this to come from Siti. So I am very surprised!

No comments: