Monday, July 31, 2006

Crazy weekend with crazy ppl! SIANZ.... ....

Crazy weekend with crazy ppl! SIANZ.... ....

The weekend was a overstressed and over CRAZY weekend, I even dunno where to start!

Let start with the CRAZY part:
Last weekend was the MAIN event where the grp of Hwa Chong Students that I was mentoring with for the SEY competition. We had been working hard for the past month. Hee...Hee... Actually not me but them lah. To me, they did a great job on the whole idea and the proposal! They should have won something on the unqiue idea that they have thought off. Nevermind, competition is not abt winning, guys, it is abt the process and we had FUN for the past 2 days! That is all it matters! I can see the disappointment in you all when the results are announced, and I have to say that I am a bit disappointed as well but well what the heck, I only can say this "SIANZ". Haa...Haa..... So Betty, Sin Yee, Wen Xi and Zi Yang, all the best in whatever you all are doing and hope that we can keep in contact and hang out together sometimes! (That is if you all dun mind hanging out with an old man! Haa...Haa.....)

Not only them, I also get a know a great bunch of CCK sec sch gals Haa...Haa... Although I am not the not that mentored them, Hwee Chyi was the one. I have to say that you all also done a great job and I am proud of everyone of you, ESP HEATHER! You are one gutsy gal that went all out for this competition.

After 2 days of "bullying other ppl" and pulling customers to give us their votes, we all turned into frens without knowing each other names at first and it was fun. It brought me back to my sch days. OMG.. ... how I missed my school days! It was after the presentatation, was the CRAZY moment. Everyone was let loose and went CRAZY. Everyone was going ard taking silly photos and exchanging emails / MSN. So I WANNA all my photos to be send to me ok! Haa...Haa....Ok.....Ok...... I will post the pics here once I have them ok! Haa...Haa.....

Have to say that I learnt something from the kids over the weekend.

1st thing: NEVER SAY DIE / NEVER GIVE UP attitude! Recently I am on the verge of throwing in the towel in all the things that I am doing, I dunno y as I had nvr done that b4. But still... ... the thought keep lingering in my mind. After looking at the kids working hard on their project, I realised that if they did not give up when the going gets tough, I should not as well. I was there to help them when they need help and advice but who is there to help and advice me when I need help. I dunno! I really dunno and hope that you will turn up soon!!!

2nd thing: Always be cheerful and happy in whatever things that you r doing. Even though at the stressful moments, the kids always will be happy and making things work for them. Recently, it seem that I had lost the kind of cheerfulness or happiness that I used to have! I need to get it back and FAST! Anyone wanna to help me out?

Thks Hwee Chyi for giving me the meaningful badge to me, SUFFERING, NOT SMILING. Sigh that might be what I m suffering now! Haa....Haa.....

Now to the stressful part:
I will not post a lot here, but I jz wanna to say I felt very ALONE over this weekend as well. Sigh! I was left alone doing other ppl work and other ppl only use their mouth to work. STOP sending me email asking for replies! I should be the one to ask you the answer for all those questions that you are asking! I felt like I am being pushed into a corner and sooner or later I am going to lose it, and have to fight back. I hope that it will not happen but then..... .... who knows?

To those that I have met up over the weekend sorry that you all have to hear me complain and sort of do nothing. It is not I m not doing anything but I jz dunno how to go abt doing it and no one seems to understand that! It is not that I am trying to be -ve in front of you all, I know that I should not do that but then I really need to let it out and hope that someone understand me. Sigh!

Nvrmind I am going to pick up all my pieces and start all over again and hope that everything will be back to normal. I know that The core team is behind me rite! I better be right on that! Haa......Haa......

Well the weekend came to a close with a new member in my family! OSCAR, a 8 weeks old MS! The moment I saw him, we clicked and he followed me throughout the whole nite! Haa....Haa..... He is going to be the NEW jewel in the family. Sorry Joyce, you are no longer the BABY in the family alr. Haa....Haa.... Now the whole family is going to be bz with OSCAR. I think my dad and mum more excited then we are. Haa...Haa.......In fact, i think this morning Joyce will not go to work if she had the choice. Haa...Haa.....

I will post his pics in the next posting. From now on, I will post his growth in this blog as well.

Wow this is a long entry. I will stop here then. Till then take care and have a nice week ahead.

1 comment:

Jun Jun said...

really long ley.
Anyway.. didn't know that u can actually mentor anybody! ha ha ha