Wednesday, December 12, 2012

HTC One X+'s Camera: Touch-to-Capture Function


One thing that I alwasy look when I am shopping for a new phone, is for the phone to come with a good camera.

After using the phone for a few days,  I think I have found one of the best phone camera inside HTC One X+. It is a 8 megapixel camera with auto focus, LED flash, BSI sensor (for better low-light captures) with F2.0 aperture and 28mm lens.

Why I say that? Just look at this picture. Guess which one is taken by HTC One X+ and which one is taken by another brand of handphone camera? Hmm.... I will let the pictures do the talking.


There is one camera function which I loved with this HTC One X+: Touch-to-Capture function. I was wondering how come the others did not thought of this earlier. I have seen people dropping their phone while trying to take pictures cos their fingers are trying to press the "Capture" button usually at the bottom or side of the screen.


Once it is activated, you just need to tap anywhere in the screen to take the picutre! No more searching for the "Capture" button. How cool is that?

Of cos, where there is good point, there is a bad point to this as well. As it is pretty sensitive to touch, I find myself taking a lot of unintentional picutres. This could be due to after taking the picture, it stays in camera mode and it will start taking pictures once the screen is touched.

Below are some of the pictures that I have taken with the phone's camera. Since I loved to eat, they are all food pictures. I loved how the picture came out clean and clear. Just a note that the picture are all unedited.


For the answer to the first two pictures, the top photo was taken with HTC One X+.

A "Got a new phone to play with" Polarbear

Note: This is part of a two weeks trial for the loaned HTC One X+.

No comments: