Tuesday, December 18, 2012

HTC One X+ LCD Display


One of the first thing the attracted me to HTC One X+ is the Super Bright and Clear LCD display. It is able to bring out the brilliant colour and crisp images.I am impressed by the screen since I started using the phone.

Based on the official specifications, the screen is a 4.7 inch super LCD 2 touch screen with Gorilla® Glass. So what is so special about this Gorilla Glass? Just click on it to read more about it.

The picture below show how the screen display is like indoors. This is based on auto brightness set by the phone. What I loved is the brightness and the sharpness of the images on the screen.
 
Now for the outdoor test.
Under the sunlight, I have to say the screen is not as bright as I expected it to be at outdoors but still I am able to see the screen pretty clearly. One thing that I don't really like is the reflection on the screen. It does obstruct the screen at times. When the phones goes to sleep mode, the screen becomes a mirror.

I uses the phone to watch You Tube videos. I am pleasantly surprised to be able to watch the video full screen without borders. Below is a screen capture while watching the latest Superman movie trailer. It does feels like watching it on a TV screen!



Overall, I like the the screen display big, able to show bright colours and bring out the life in pictures and videos!

I feel that the above picture did not bring out the actual display on the screen. Why not just go and take a look at the phone and judge for yourself?

A "Got a new phone to play with" Polarbear

Note: This is part of a two weeks trial for the loaned HTC One X+.

No comments: