Monday, July 07, 2008

News Flash! Earthquake rocks Metro Manila!

"A magnitude 3 earthquake rocked Metro Manila at 8:01 last night, the Philippine Volcanology and Seismology Institute said. The quake was felt at Magnitude 4.5 in Nueva Ecija, Aurora and Bulacan."

Read this in the Manila newspapers this morning. OMG! I landed yesterday night and I did not felt it at all. Hmm... So what I was doing at that time? I was having dinner. Hmm... Maybe it was not strong enough to be felt.

Well you can experience typhoon and earthquake in Manila, I was lucky enough to fly out before the last typhoon landed. This time got earthquake I also did not feel anything as well.

Hee.. So I better start thinking what I should do when an earthquake happens.

Anyone knows how?

A "mountain tortise" Polarbear

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

need to buy more insurance?

Anonymous said...

Wow... I have been taught by a japanese... if you are indoors, please hide under a table preferably a very steady one. No glass top. If its possible to run out of the building, then run as fast as u can, to the open fields.

PolarBear said...

Hi, Thanks for the tip!

Elizis Alias Grace said...

U are Flying all over the world!? Glad tat u enjoyed it! Take Care...

PolarBear said...

Hi Grace, sad to say that I am not flying ard the world. Only been flying to Manila only. :(