Sunday, July 06, 2008

KrisFlyer Elite Silver

After 2 months of almost non stop flying in and out every week, I am proud to say that I am now KrisFlyer Elite Silver member. Haha... Not much privileges though. Sigh.

Time to aim for the next milestone: KrisFlyer Elite Gold status! I need to clock another 50,000 elite miles. OMG! That is a lot of miles to clock in a year! Haha... In this case, I really need to take more plane rides than bus rides already.

Oh yes, another thing, finally after 2 months, SQ decided to change their food menu! This came in timely when I got sick of the food on the plane.

A "how to clock miles faster" Polarbear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats leh! Krisflyer Elite Silver!! My leg has yet to step onto a SQ plane lo. :'( Nvm, I know the chance is coming soon! wahahahaa