Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Dark Knight



This movie is another big summer movie which everyone is waiting for especially after Heath Ledger aka The Joker died after he was done filming the movie.

This movie totally blew me away, other than Ironman. From the start until the end everyone on the movie really did a job in the movie. The story line is simple, got 2 baddies, Two Face and The Joker. Well me not being a comic fan, I got to know that Two Face is actually a good guy turned into a bad guy. This is actually a Joker movie rather than Batman movie as he totally shadowed everyone in this show. I dun really like how the movie end though, too bad for Two Face. I would loved to see more of him.

One thing I dun really like is why does batman got to speak in such a deep husky voice. Hee.... Overall, I give this movie 4.5 stars out of 5. The lack of 0.5 stars is for the reason they killed Two-face. Hee...

Update:
I managed to watch this movie again in IMAX. Even though watching it second time, it just toally blew me off with the large screen. How come Singapore dun show the movie in IMAX version?

A "Joker" Polarbear

No comments: