Friday, July 11, 2008

Hellboy II: The Golden Army, You Don't Mess With the Zohan

You Don't Mess With the Zohan


From the trailer, I already can forsee this will be one of the lame movies. As it seems that it is really one, from the lame plot. I am quite surprised that they decided to make a lame movie from the terroristy point of view, one of the best agent who wants to be a hairstylist. So to make his dream come true, he decided to play dead during a mission and went to US for a new life. Then he became one of the most popular hairstylist who attracted all the old ladies as other than haircut and washing, he provides hot sex as well. As the story line get more far fetch, the jokes gets lamer.Overall, I give this movie 1 star out of 5. Watch it if you are looking for a brainless show.

Hellboy II: The Golden Army

This movie is one of the sequels and one of the many comic characters movies that popped up recently. I am not a big fan of the comics, in fact I seldom read comics at all. Well with not much of recollection of what happen to the first movie. I pretty much enjoyed the second one. Hee... the plot was pretty simple, good guys fight bad guys but human do not like good guys and ask for the good guys to be destroyed. The CGI of this movie was really good.Overall, I give this movie 3 stars out of 5.

A "just got to watch movies" Polarbear

No comments: