Sunday, May 24, 2009

Terminator Salvation



Thanks to Starhub, I got 2 free tickets to watch the preview at GV Max (first roll seats some more, luckily I managed to find more decent seats when the movie start). however I am disappointed to see that Starhub make sure only certain people got goodies bags and did not even provide popcorn and drinks. Sigh...

Actually, I am not that keen to watch this movie in the first place. After watching it, I think I am right. the plot is simple, a guy went back to the future to save his dad but Skynet did something better to save themselves. A lot of action, a lot of explosions and a lot of shouting. Not really a lot of acting required in this movie. At some point, I thought it was a trailer for the coming Transformers movies. Overall, I give this movie 2 stars out of 5. Maybe it is time to stop the terminator series.

A "watched a lousy preview" Polarbear

No comments: