Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Angels and Demons



After Da Vinci Code, this is another book from Dan Brown that I loved! I remember reading this book a few years ago and I actually finished the book in one seating, as each chapter ends with a cliff hanger and I just refused to stop reading until I complete the whole book!

However, like Da Vinci Code, the director decided to make some changes in the movie plot and I think this caused the downfall of the movie. I went into the cinema with much expectation yet I came out disappointed. I think to the fans of the book, they will be disappointed but to those who had not read the book will find the movie good. Overall, I give this movie 3 stars out of 5. I still think if the director stick to the book, the movie will be more exciting than it is.

I loved to finally see all the status in form and to see the whole Rome. This makes me want to fly to Rome!

A "time to visit Rome!" Polarbear

No comments: