Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Star Trek



I am not a Star trek fan and did not really remember of the past Star Trek movies that I have watched before. Therefore I am quite happy that this movie was actually from the start and for those people who have not seen a Star Trek movie before.

After watching the show, I was blown away by this movie. It was fast paced, with nice action scenes and the plot was easy to understand. I walked into the cinema with no expectations of the movie and came out a Star Trek fan! It is that good! Hee... Overall , I will give this movie 4.5 stars out of 5. This is one of the best summer blockbuster movies. Of course, have to keep in mind that Harry Potter and Transformers movies yet to come!

Hmm... I want to get the Enterprise spaceship in LEGO form! Anyone to sponsor?

A "Star Trek convert" Polarbear

No comments: