Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Free time!

Recently suddenly had a lot of free time on hand. Most of it was spent on doing nothing much actually. Haha...

Today finally decided to move my lazy ass and head to the swimming pool for 30 laps. I had not been swimming since my last dive trip almost 2 months ago. I am happy to say that I managed to complete my laps around my usual timing.

I was quite surprised to see many people at the pool like as if it was a weekend. Still I managed to complete the 30 laps in peace but the only sad thing was the sun was hiding behind the clouds today. I was quite happy with myself after the swim today.

Hmm... was thinking if I should continue to swim tomorrow as well? Well shall leave it to tomorrow and decide.

A "happy to be in the pool" Polarbear

3 comments:

The Bimbo said...

wow.. 30 laps wor. I haven't swam for more than a decade... hehe :)

Bobo
my new blog

Anonymous said...

30 laps.. I just started learning swimming and I'm tired after 6 laps! Ha~ =)

PolarBear said...

Hee... Swim more often, I am sure you will get the hang of it. Jio me if you need a swimming partner. Haha...