Saturday, June 13, 2009

Drag Me To Hell



This movie was a master piece! Before I step into the cinema, I knew that this is going to be a horror show. From the review, I knew that it is going to be a good horror show.

The movie plot was simple, a girl is being cursed by the a witch and tried to get rid of the curse. The leads in the movie are relatively unknown, so that can be a good start as there were no expectations. When I was watching the show, I was kept by the edge of my seat as I do not know what was coming up next or what the director had in place to scare us. I have to admit that I am timid to watch horror films but I do get a kick out of it whenever I am watching it. There are also a lot of funny moments in the show which help to soften the horror impact. It does not help when I am watching it from a large screen! Haha....

Overall, I loved this show. So much so that I am going to give it 4.5 out of 5. Hee...

A "loved to be scared" Polarbear

No comments: