Friday, December 11, 2009

I fired you!

This morning, when I step into office, I was informed of a sad news. Based on the news, I intend to shift everything forward. So today after helping the company to get certification, which the company do not deserve at all, I threw in the letter.

It seems to me that the HR was prepared for it and she even dared to tell me straight in the face that she had checked my leave balance a few days ago. Hmm... Well she offered something that I do not agree to and in the end I got to teach my HR how to calculate my last day. She did not even ask me for reason of leaving etc. I really wonder did she ever did any HR stuff beforehand. OMG! I was happy that I got more than enough leave to offer me another week of break. Luckily I was prepared to leave on that day so I had cleared all my stuff and returned everything.

I am really happy to leave that forsaken place and hope I will never ever got to endure through that again. Good luck to whoever will be going to take over my position! I pity him. Oh boy!

A "the worst is over" Polarbear

No comments: