Thursday, October 08, 2009

The Hossan Leong Show



Finally Hossan Leong decided to do his own talk show and it should be time that he does one as well. I do have a bit of expectation for his first one man show and have to say that after watching the show, I was a bit disappointed even though it was a refreshing way that he did the show.

The show was done in a TV game show format and game show means there are some prizes to be won but to be fair some of the prizes are even done in a lucky draw format. Clever leh. There are some funny witty lines from Hossan but there are some parts that I really do not understand like what is up with the part on Whitney Houston and Maria Carey. Erhh.... that is pretty much a long long time ago joke.

Overall, I think it was a good effort for Hossan Leong but will I pay to watch it again? Hmm.... Hee...

Sebastian Tan show is next and really hoping that it will be as good as what everyone is saying. Hee...

A "not so funny" Polarbear

No comments: