Saturday, March 14, 2009

Marley & Me



This is a movie about a dog and a family. Even though I had not read the book, I so want to watch this movie as I knew that I am going to relate to this movie. Of cos with Jennifer Aniston inside, just makes it more compelling to watch this movie.

After watching this movie, I was so moved by the movie. It just remind me of my family and Oscar. Thinking about it, our family and Oscar had the same life with the one in the movie. Sometimes, we were so busy with life that we just overlooking Oscar. Sometimes, we did treat him a little bad when he is bad but still after 3 years (coming to), he had became a part of the family, bringing him along whenever we can. I hope that he can stay with us as long as possible. Oscar's birthday coming soon. Think this time will have a mini celebrate for him. Hee...

I loved this movie therefore I am going to give this movie 5 stars out of 5, yes cos I am biased. Hee...

A "dog lover" Polarbear

No comments: