Sunday, March 15, 2009

3 gym classes in a row!

Today was the launch of new releases again. Decided to do all 3 classes at Suntec which is Attack, Pump and Combat. I think I over-estimated myself and thought that I can do it. I was so wrong.

First Class: Attack. I had not do Attack for so long and I forgot that it was so much fun to do! However at the end of the class, I was tired already. Hee...

Second Class: Pump. Decided to take less weights and go through the class. Clever idea by myself as I am still doign fine after the class.

Last Class: Combat. First time doing the release and I do not like any of the songs doing the track only once. Hope that they will grow on me. It was quite a simple release but I think I do not have much energy left at the end of it.

I think I need to do more classes to build up my stamina or I am just getting older already. Hee...

A "super tired" Polarbear

No comments: