Sunday, November 02, 2008

Avenue Q (Singapore Run)

I have watched the same performance in Manila a few months ago. However before that I already bought the tickets for this perform ace. Still, I was very excited to show LLT how good and interesting this show is.

The perform ace that I watched in Manila is in a small cosy theater, unlike in the Singapore run, it is at the esplanade, where it is a little big bigger, even the props seems to be larger so that it will not make the stage look raw.

The whole show was the same as I watched earlier on and it was still the same funny and flawless. I was totally hooked onto the show and this time I got to understand some of the jokes that I have missed out the first time round.

I am a big fan of the show and would ask everyone to catch this show if possible as well.

A "sucks to be me" Polarbear

No comments: