Saturday, September 08, 2007

Night Safari

Night Safari

Spent a day at the Night Safari and it had been ages that I had been there. Haa....

The place was impressive! From the moment I stepped into the place until I walked out the place. I was fully impressed with the place! No wonder this place wonder the tourist attraction of the year so many times!

So what I did there? To see animals of cos. The tram ride was fun except it the stupid people that are with us in the same section kept using flash to take pics even though the guide repeatedly reminded them not to use flash. They should be dragged off by the lions!

So I got fed up, and got of the trial at the leopard trial. Saw a lot of different cats there like lion and tiger. Cool! All almost sleeping! Haa...

Then got back on the tram, continue with the tour. Then off for a short dinner break and off to watch the animal show. Haa... I was very careful in the seating as I was very wary of where they might hide some snakes (which they really did during the show). Then continue to walk the remaining trails and call it a night.

Saw a lot of animals int heir "night mode". Hee.... Most of them are eating, sleeping or standing there doing nothing. Haa...

Got in a little adventure as well, halfway through walking on the trail, suddenly i saw some paw prints on the walkway. Hmm.... Some animal got out into the "wild"?
Night Safari 2

Wow the print as is big as my foot. Y? Cos I am a Polarbear remember? Haa...
Night Safari 3

Hmm... wonder what animal was it? Haa....

It was nearly midnight by the end of the whole tour and boy, my legs are almost screaming for help, in other words, aching. Haa...

Got a special gift! A Polarbear! I loved it! Hee... Thank "YOU" for the gift!
IMG_1456

Had so much fun at the Night Safari! Hmm... Maybe we can try the zoo soon ok! Hee...

Thank "YOU" for the special night out with me as well!

A "Back to Nature" Polarbear

No comments: