Sunday, October 05, 2008

A-Mei's Concert


She is back again within a year. Even though I watched the last one and know that it will be a similar concert, I bought the tickets when they are released. Hee... Still bought the same area where I sat at the last concert.

This time round, I am still very excited before the concert! Dunno what she will add during the concert! As usual, the concert started off with a bang. This time round more people are on their feet once the concert started! That is a really great start! You should know how I like to spend my concert standing rather than seating. Hee....

The concert rundown is almost the same as last time round with a few addition songs that was not sang last time round. She is at her best if not better than last round of concert! By the end of the concert, everyone was on their feet! We were all that high! Hee...

All in all, this is still the best concert of the year! Same as last year! Seem like her last stop will be back in Taipei. Hmmm..... anyone keen to go and watch it? Hee....

A "Super High" Polarbear

No comments: